Do you tailgate?
You should. Here at the Sole Serum office, we believe so much in football and tailgating that we have created an entire board on Pinterest to organize our #tailgategoals.
Here’s a roundup of our ten favorite tailgating recipes!
1. Bacon Wrapped Tater Tot Bombs – Um, it’s a bacon-wrapped tot. How amazing is that? And the bomb factor comes from the gooey sharp cheddar cheese wedged into the middle! Holy yum! Get the recipe from Damn Delicious.
2. Funnel Cake Dogs – Finally! Someone combined the easy essence of a corndog into the magic of theme-park funnel cakes. While not your healthiest treat, this succulent snack will surely have your guests talking. Get the recipe from Plain Chicken.
3. Individual White Berry Lemon Sangrias in a Jar – Ok, so this is another genius tailgating hack: pack your booze in jars for some added pizazz to your game-day spread. This sangria recipe is the perfect place to start for boozespiration. Get the recipe from Kitchen Treaty.
4. Walking Tacos – Yes, you read that right. With individual Fritos bags as your “shell” you can throw all the toppings you want into the bag and walk around with your taco salad. So smart. Get the recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything.
5. Chipotle Sweet Pulled Pork Tacos – More tacos! These pork tacos are cooked in a crockpot so as long as you have a power outlet, they’ll stay nice and warm. Get the recipe from Carlsbad Cravings.
6. Game Day Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ball – What’s shaped like a football but tastes like heaven? This cheesecake that functions as a dip, dessert, and décor. This one is too cute to not make! Get the recipe from Belle of the Kitchen.
7. Zucchini Parmesan Crisps – So, these little guys are a nice way to sneak something healthy into your game day menu. Breaded in Panko and parmesan, these crisps are actually baked, not fried, and perfectly addicting. Get the recipe from Damn Delicious.
8. Chocolate Dipped Football Pretzels – Ok, these are so easy and so cute—you have to try them! Get the recipe from My Husband Ate All My Ice Cream.
9. Cheddar Bacon Dip, “Crack” – We started with bacon, and we’ll end with bacon. Aptly called “crack,” this dip will have you completely addicted—so make sure you make a bunch! Get the recipe from Plain Chicken.
We have many more tailgate recipes + tailgating tips on our Pinterest board, so be sure you follow us!
3 Things To Look For in A Football Shirt
There are a lot of different shirts you can purchase cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys online or at a local brick and mortar store and most people just simply go with a graphic. While graphics are great, they are not always placed on shirts that can be France Football Kit great for playing sports, specifically football. In fact, if you Discount Arsenal Jersey try to play the game with a regular shirt, you’ll find that it will be a sweaty, heavy mess, and that’s no fun for anyone. In order to thwart that, and move forward with cheap Inter Milan Shirt relative ease, it’s important to look into Baltimore Ravens Signed Jersey a high quality football shirt, even if it costs a little more than you’d pay for a bargain cheap Baltimore Ravens jersey bin graphic tee. Consider the following 3 things to look for in regards to your next purchase.
The first thing that you want to look for portugal football shirts is the proper fit. Not all sizes are France football shirts going to be accurate, so it’s best to know that these types of shirts fit a bit snug. If you want it to be a little looser on the chest and arms, you’ll have to get the next size https://www.alljerseysports.com up than what you normally wear. If you do not go in that direction, you’ll end up with a size that is either too small, or loose in some areas but not others. It’s best to have an overall looseness so that you can move with relative ease opposed to an option that is too tight.
The second thing you want to look for cheap Chicago Bears jerseys is style. There are several Liverpool football shirts different styles of football shirt that you can purchase. You’ll have to decide if you want cheap Minnesota Vikings jerseys a collar on it, or whether you want a v-neck or regular flat neck. Not only that, will you be getting an authentic piece that is in part sponsored by a professional club? If so, you’ll have to stick to the styles that they have, whether it’s short sleeve cheap Carolina Panthers jerseys or long sleeve, and whether or not it has collars. You’ll also be stuck with a certain set of colors; depending on what Denver Broncos jerseys team you’re going to cheer for.
The last thing you want to look for is the price cheap Dallas Cowboys jerseys tag. The price of a high quality shirt doesn’t have to be expensive, although some higher costing options are sometimes the best buy in regards to whether or not you’re going to be keeping cheap Washington Redskins jerseys it for a long time. Durability doesn’t always mean a higher costing option either, so be careful when you’re shopping around. Price is important, as you don’t want to spend too much on something that you’ll tear up in a game.